Your Premium Version key is not active or is expired

Xeroom – Full Xero Accounts Integration with WooCommerce Forums Xeroom Support Forum Your Premium Version key is not active or is expired

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Peter Lloyd 2 months ago.

• Author

simon.bradley
    Participant

Having had issues with the trial key, I’ve purchased a license but still cannot activate your plugin. All WooCommerce plugins are disabled, the connection to Xero is OK, I just can’t register, and therefore use, Xeroom. There is no indication as to the problem, just this message.

The site is using PHP 7.1 and IonCube loader 10

Can you assist with debug logging or similar, as I really want to get this working.

Peter Lloyd
    Keymaster

Hi Simon – please can you send me your server IP address by PM so I can whitelist it as I think it is being blocked by one of our security plugins.

Thanks
    Pete

simon.bradley
    Participant

Hi Peter,

I have sent this by email

Thanks

Simon

Peter Lloyd
    Keymaster

Hi Simon

For the benefit of others this was the outcome: There was a block on the licence validation request being made by Xeroom from your host by their firewall. When you tried from another host it was fine. We did try whitelisting your IP address from my side but it still did not result in the communication taking place.

Thanks
    Pete

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.