Xeroom – Xero Accounts Integration with WooCommerce › Forums › Xeroom Support Forum › Your Premium Version key is not active or is expired
- October 2, 2018 at 9:43 am #1473simon.bradleyParticipant
Having had issues with the trial key, I’ve purchased a license but still cannot activate your plugin. All WooCommerce plugins are disabled, the connection to Xero is OK, I just can’t register, and therefore use, Xeroom. There is no indication as to the problem, just this message.
The site is using PHP 7.1 and IonCube loader 10
Can you assist with debug logging or similar, as I really want to get this working.
- October 5, 2018 at 6:40 am #1476Peter LloydKeymaster
Hi Simon – please can you send me your server IP address by PM so I can whitelist it as I think it is being blocked by one of our security plugins.
- October 5, 2018 at 8:24 am #1478simon.bradleyParticipant
I have sent this by email
- October 11, 2018 at 8:27 am #1482Peter LloydKeymaster
For the benefit of others this was the outcome: There was a block on the licence validation request being made by Xeroom from your host by their firewall. When you tried from another host it was fine. We did try whitelisting your IP address from my side but it still did not result in the communication taking place.
- The forum ‘Xeroom Support Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.