Xeroom creating incorrect invoices in Xero?

Xeroom – Xero Accounts Integration with WooCommerce Forums Xeroom Support Forum Xeroom creating incorrect invoices in Xero?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      SummerfieldBooks
      Participant

Trying to identify a problem in a website development build. Order (by stripe) 581768 is created in woo for Mr A, in Xero an invoice is created INV-0184 with reference 581768 for Mr A, but at the same time another invoice is created stripe ch_1G1Fxxxxxxxxxx as a reference, with an invoice of SFBW581768 (notice they are the same 6 digits) in the name of Mrs B. Both invoices contain the same items and total. Mrs B made an order the day before if that helps. Recurring problem. Thanks, Shaun.

SummerfieldBooks
      Participant

Xeroom version 2.0.8

Peter Lloyd
      Keymaster

Hi Shaun

We have not seen such behaviour before. Xeroom will always check to see if an invoice has been posted already to avoid duplicates being created. Have you checked the debug screen for messages? You will need to try and narrow down what the cause is. Does it happen only with stripe or other payment methods? Please send me screenshots of your xeroom settings, your debug screen, the woo order notes for the order that is in error, the Xero invoices created and a list of the woo related plugins that you are using to see if I can make some suggestions.

Thanks
      Pete

Peter Lloyd
      Keymaster

Hi Shaun

We have not seen such behaviour before. Xeroom will always check to see if an invoice has been posted already to avoid duplicates being created. Have you checked the debug screen for messages? You will need to try and narrow down what the cause is. Does it happen only with stripe or other payment methods? Please send me screenshots of your xeroom settings, your debug screen, the woo order notes for the order that is in error, the Xero invoices created and a list of the woo related plugins that you are using to see if I can make some suggestions.

Thanks
      Pete

Peter Lloyd
      Keymaster

Hi Shaun

Thanks
      Pete

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.