Xeroom 3.6.1 & WordPress 5.1.1

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Trevor
      Participant

Hi,

I updated my website to WordPress 5.1.1 last week and have experienced some strange behaviour with Xeroom since.

I had a payment go through with Paypal and an invoice was created but no associated payment. Then another payment yesterday with Paypal, this time it created two invoices for the same sale and one payment associated with one of the invoices.

Are you aware of any issues regarding Xeroom 3.6.1 and WordPress 5.1.1?

Thank you

Trev

Peter Lloyd
      Keymaster

Hi Trev

I am not aware of any issues – I am using the latest versions on my live websites and have had Paypal payments go through, which are:

WordPress 5.1.1
      WooCommerce 3.6.2
      Xeroom 2.0.7
      php 7.3

Things to check – What does the debug screen give? What do the order notes say?

Thanks
      Pete

Trevor
      Participant

Hi Peter,

I know this thread was from a few months ago but we had another issue yesterday.

One purchase was made by a customer, the purchase was recorded correctly in WooCommerce and the payment successful in the Payment Sense Payment Provider, but, Xero recorded 3 x duplicate invoices and just one payment that was attached to one of the invoices leaving 2 x invoices in Xero as ‘Not Paid’.

This is what is in the debug for this sale, I can see that something is not quite right but am unsure what the problem is:

6017 Payments can only be made against Authorised documents 2019-07-16 13:27:50
      6018 2019-07-16 13:01:02
      6017 2019-07-16 12:14:54
      6014 Payments can only be made against Authorised documents 2019-07-16 08:13:19
      6014 2019-07-16 07:53:05

Your help is much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Trevor Pope

Trevor
      Participant

We are using:

WooCommerce – 3.6.5
      Wordpress – 5.2.2
      PHP – 7.2
      Xeroom – 2.0.4

nick
      Participant

Hello.

Our orders are being duplicated by Xeroom in Xero, and the logs show only the message ‘Payments can only be made against Authorised documents’. The case seems to be the same that this thread. Our WordPress version is 5.2.3, Xeroom 2.0.8, WooCommerce 3.7.0 and PHP 7.3

Peter Lloyd
      Keymaster

Hi Nick

This is due to your bank account in Xero not being set up and the code you have entered for it in Xeroom is not valid or working. By default in Xero no account code is added to bank accounts ( I am talking about the chart of accounts code NOT the bank account code). This needs to be added and used in Xeroom to link them. http://prntscr.com/phv1co

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Xeroom Support Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.