Trial Version Assessment

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Peter Lloyd 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Hi,

I am very interested in using Xeroom for a client of mine, I have tried tirelessly to enable a trial license but continuously failing with the “OOPS! Something went wrong please try again” message.

I’ve read every piece of documentation available on the Xeroom website but to no avail.

I’ve contacted my host to ensure that IonCube Encoder is the correct version and PHP is correct, they came back to me with the following reply:

“Plesk 71 is currently using IonCube Encoder version 10.2.4 and PHP version of 5.6.38.”

I’ve tried both the links for version v2.0.4 downloads, “Xeroom v2.0.4 for ioncube loader 10.2 which will run on php 5.6-7.2” and the “Xeroom v2.0.4 only for ioncube loader 10.0-10.1 which will run on php 5.6 – 7.0”

I’ve also lastly tried the v2.0.3 download links but to no avail, nothing seems to work, I have also tried switching on WordPress debugging and investigating the debug logs, nothing again.

Lastly, whilst the WordPress debugging was switched on, through the WordPress dashboard, I navigated to the Plugins menu item and selected ‘Search Plugins’, then typed in ‘Xeroom’ and then clicked ‘Install’, again I got the “OOPS! Something went wrong please try again” message, this time, in the debug I had the following:

“[18-Sep-2018 19:31:11 UTC] addplus_install_plugin request Array
    (
    [action] => addplus_install_plugin
    [plugin] => xeroom
    [_wpnonce] => b81edd8301
    [activate] => 1
    [woocommerce-login-nonce] =>
    )

[18-Sep-2018 19:31:11 UTC] addplus_install_plugin post Array
    (
    [action] => addplus_install_plugin
    [plugin] => xeroom
    [_wpnonce] => b81edd8301
    [activate] => 1
    [woocommerce-login-nonce] =>
    )

[18-Sep-2018 19:31:11 UTC] addplus_install_plugin check 1

Means nothing to me but hopefully something to someone.

Please help me out as I really would prefer to use this plugin over others out there.

Thank you for your time, it is very much appreciated.

Trev

Peter Lloyd
    Keymaster

Hi Trev

The reason is that we have had to recently disable the free version as it was not working properly and becoming too expensive to maintain. Sorry for the confusion but we are removing the button from the plugin screen in v2.0.5 due out in 2 weeks time. I have detailed that at the top of this page third para down. I have PM’d you a trial licence key.

Thanks
    Pete

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.