Issue with certs

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      porthas
      Participant

Just installed the premium version of Xeroom, with previously generated keys via openssl. I went to the library/certs in FTP and deleted existing files, and put my own keys:
      public_privatekey.pfx
      publickey.cer

It doesn’t seem like that connection is happening. Did I do something wrong?

Peter Lloyd
      Keymaster

Hi Porthas

Thanks for your message. The keys should be named privatekey.pem, publickey.cer and ensure that your .cer is used to generate your Xero API credentials in Xero apps, also that those are copied into the settings page in Xeroom. Also keep a backup as when you upgrade future versions of xeroom you will need to copy them back to that directory as the upgrade process will overwrite with the default ones on your server.

Thanks
      Pete

porthas
      Participant

Ok looks like i got it to work, thanks!
      Another issue I have right now is I don’t know if the inventory is syncing with Xero, is there an easy way to find out, like a log?

porthas
      Participant

Ok so here is what I did. I put the master inventory to Xero. Created an order on WP side, qty went from 1 to 0 on both. Then I went to Xero and manually adjusted qty there to 1. It didn’t sync back to WP.

Peter Lloyd
      Keymaster

At the moment the inventory synch gets triggered when an order is placed and processed. So inventory will then update but not until that. We are going to extend the inventory functionality to do scheduled synchs between the two, I am aiming for Sept/Oct to have that released.

porthas
      Participant

Hi Peter, just wanted to get an update on this. What would be the best way for now to get updated inventory QTYs from Xero? Just manual CSV export and import?

Peter Lloyd
      Keymaster

Hi Portas

Yes for now as a workaround you can easily export all inventory from xero to a csv file and then import this using one of the fimporter plugins on a schedule run as a cron job. A bit clunky but will work. These are the ones I use:

http://www.wpallimport.com/tour/scheduled-imports/

Setting Up Cron Job – WooCommerce Product Import Export Plugin

Advanced Cron Manager – debug & control

Xero cannot run cron jobs so the export has to be manual.

Thanks
      Pete

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Xeroom Support Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.