‘invoice gateway’ not sending to Xero

Xeroom – Xero Accounts Integration with WooCommerce Forums Xeroom Support Forum ‘invoice gateway’ not sending to Xero

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      I LOVE A DOG
      Participant

Hello,

I have now setup an integration with Xero using ‘Xeroom’ but any orders using the ‘invoice gateway’ (Invoice Gateway For WooCommerce) option are not being sent to Xero!! All other gateways are fine.

The error –
      The Contact must contain at least 1 of the following elements to identify the contact: Name, ContactID, ContactNumberOrder posting to Xero by Xeroom failed

Any ideas please?
      I’ve asked the ‘invoice gateway’ developers also and they suggested to ask you guys. Any help would be awesome!

Thanks,
      Dean

Peter Lloyd
      Keymaster

Hi Dean

We haven’t tested Xeroom with that plugin and from what you are saying it looks like it is not compatible. From what I can tell below this plugin also appears to be duplicating some of the Xeroom functionality in accessing Xero which is probably the cause of the conflict and error.

Thanks
      Pete

——————————————————————————————–
      INVOICE GATEWAY FOR WOOCOMMERCE

This plugin adds a basic invoice payment option for your customers on the checkout.

It allows the order to go through into Processing status and from there you can generate a separate invoice in your accounting system and have your customer pay outside of WooCommerce.

I LOVE A DOG
      Participant

Thanks Peter,
      I’ve now deactivated that plugin for the Invoice Gateway and chosen the COD option from within Woo and I get the same error?!?!

Thanks
      Dean

I LOVE A DOG
      Participant

Hi Peter, any other ideas for me on this please?

Thanks,
      Dean

Peter Lloyd
      Keymaster

Hi Dean

So what payment methods are working fine? Do you have any errors showing in the xeroom debug screen? Can you send me a screenshot of a test order and the error message given?

Thanks
      Pete

StephenRobb
      Participant

I’m seeing this error too. I’m using WooCommerce and their subscription module. New orders are not being sent to Xero, but payments are.

The error in the Xeroom Debug Page says: The Contact must contain at least 1 of the following elements to identify the contact: Name, ContactID, ContactNumber

It’s not clear if this is the contact (customer) in WordPress or in Xero.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.