Discounts & Wholesale Prices

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Paul
      Participant

Hi

The prices being imported into Xero from Woocommerce don’t seem to be considering either the bulk discounts or the wholesale prices, only the standard retail price is used.
      Having read through previous threads on WordPress.org, I noticed that these issues were addressed, however they don’t seem to be working for my integration.
      Some info.
      “Woocommerce” is selected for Prod Desc and Price Master.
      The WholeSale plugin is : WooCommerce Wholesale Prices
      The Discount plugin is : Dynamic Pricing and Discounts for WooCommerce
      All customers are logged in under their Retail/Wholesale membership using plugin : Indeed Ultimate Membership Pro

Is there something I’m missing?

Thanks

Paul

Peter Lloyd
      Keymaster

Hi Paul

Thank you for your message.

Xeroom does not currently work with these two plugins. The issues have been raised and we are in the process of developing fixes for them once we have completed some higher priority development and bug fixes. I am aiming that they should be done in the next 3 months.

Thanks
      Pete

Peter Lloyd
      Keymaster

Hi Paul

An update on the Wholesale prices plugin – the work has been done and we are testing it now so should be available in a few weeks time.

Thanks
      Pete

Peter Lloyd
      Keymaster

Hi there,

I am trying to find a solution which will allow me to automate my new woocommerce site with Xero. It looks as though your product does this well, but as I am a wholesaler, I am about to install woocommerce Wholesale suite. https://wholesalesuiteplugin.com/

Do you see that your product will work still without difficulty when I have this suite installed?

My customers will not ‘pay’ via woocommerce but will just place the order and transfer the funds at a later date – usually 30 days later. But I want the invoice to generate directly from the woocommerce order.

Thanks

Shayla

Hi Shayla

There are hundreds of plugins and we have not tested it with that one. I know that is doesn’t currently work on the wholesale prices plugin http://www.xeroom.com/forums/topic/discounts-wholesale-prices/ but will do shortly. I suggest waiting for the next release and testing it with this plugin to see if it works.
      Thanks
      Pete

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Xeroom Support Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.